We believe in 2 things in selling:
- The need to consistently keep learning and adapting so we can compete in the modern business world.
- The need to take responsibility for our own results, outcomes and empowerment.
We focus our attention on:
- Remedying the common imbalances that allow sales people to do well in building relationships, persuading and talking, but then cause them to struggle with things like strategy, discipline, systems, prioritization, follow up and resilience.
- Resolving the typical challenges managers face in leading, developing and maintaining consistent performance across teams.
We DO this with self-managed programmes that are:
Innovative, multi-model, digitally driven and that enable each organisation to take control and deliver behavior-based training, coaching and performance management in-house.
The name Volitama derives from Nordic origins.
It means to empower and take control.
Empowerment to us is all about ‘futurizing sales talent’ and enabling business growth. We achieve this with DO-IT-YOURSELF programmes that have 5 simple measures of success and value:
- Grow and increase sales pipelines and sales results by focusing on measurable outcomes and the execution of core sales behaviours.
- Improve critical KPIs such as productivity, efficiency and consistency by developing core sales skills and competencies.
- Enable Managers to lead, understand, identify, develop and get the best performance out of their teams by providing targeted and simultaneous leadership development resources.
- Drive up employee engagement by focusing on self-directed learning, intrinsic motivation, personal accountability, behaviour-based implementation and execution of skills.
- Reduce training spend and time burdens by minimalising reliance on external providers, delivering training content when it suits and providing flexible and interchangeable licenses that eliminate ‘repeated re-training costs’ as a result of churn.
Keen for a coffee?
At Volitama, we like to start out with a complimentary assessment and identification of development needs.
Once we have done that with you, only then will we recommend a course of action or training programme.
We then follow up by supporting you through each step of rolling out training.
Let’s grab a coffee to see whether our development process could be a fit for you.