The modern business environment demands sales people are able to cope with, and manage, pressure from globalisation, increased competition, complexity, multi-tasking, execution of strategic thinking and aggressive and pervasive revenue objectives. This means they need to excel in:
- Hitting and achieving the required numbers and KPIs for core sales activities and tasks, each week, every week.
- Being accountable, transparent, resilient, motivated and consistent.
- Following through, following up and converting sales, always.
- Prioritizing, developing strategy, remaining profitable and executing sales targets.
- Applying business acumen, reporting, forecasting, tracking, analysing data and interpreting results and numbers.
- Implementing efficient systems, completing all sales tasks and processes quickly and efficiently.
The challenge is that many sales people, prefer ‘people’, over tasks and systems. After all, sales people are primarily hired to talk with people, to nurture relationships, persuade and communicate.
The Discipline of Selling programme addresses this lopsided problem and enables sales people to learn and implement the skills required to cope with the rigors of the modern business world by focusing on the development and execution of strategy, efficient systems, discipline and resilience.
The Programme includes the following Do-It-Yourself resources:
- 10 Thematic modules that focus on core sales behaviours and skills.
- Separate role-based intranets for sales people and sales managers to access in their own time.
- Content Booklets, Content Videos and Work Booklets to download and use in self-directed learning.
- Manager’s Guides and Train-the Trainer resources with instructions on how to observe, train, develop, run follow-up activities and embed new skills.
- Powerpoints and KeyNotes to use in delivering On-Site Activities.
- Coaching questions for each module to use in on-one-one meetings.
- Tools for benchmarking and assessing performance.
- Resources to measure ROI and changes in KPIs.
- On-Going Applied Assessments to help evaluate and track the implementation of new skills.
- Optional coaching programme to support managers through implementation.
Keen for a coffee?
At Volitama, we like to start out with a complimentary assessment and identification of development needs.
Once we have done that with you, only then will we recommend a course of action or training programme.
We then follow up by supporting you through each step of rolling out training.
Let’s grab a coffee to see whether our development process could be a fit for you.